1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Personally I went with the triangle because of the look. I rarely have to get under the hood. I am very happy with it so far. The snorkel your atv supposedly is a very tight fit on the 1000's

·
Registered
172 Posts
I went with the triangle as well. Under the hood is still plenty accessible.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lift

I went with the triangle as well. Under the hood is still plenty accessible.
Where did you get the lift from? I can not find it on the website? How wide is it? And would you wanna sell it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Which lift are you referring to?

·
Registered
93 Posts
The 6" lift on that scrambler

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's actually the 6" lift for the sportsman XP. It took some modifying but it works. I'm in the process of putting the portals back on now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
list of mods to the kit that I got:
-rear shock relocate bracket needs to be notched to fit around mufflers
-drill outside tie rod to 15/32
-Left side shock relocate interferes with upper radiator hose.
-Tie rods rub in middle
-brake lines banjo front
-thread pattern into block wrong
-3/8-7/16
-extend rear brake lines
-front shock relocate rubs power steering

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Highlifter and S3 have 6in lifts that will work on scrammys.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Highlifter and S3 have 6in lifts that will work on scrammys.
Performance ATV has a nice 6" as well.
Those are the 3 I know that are direct bolt on 6" as far as I know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't like the width of the hl. Don't get me wrong it's an amazing lift. Just doesn't really fit my needs. The S3 is WAY WAY WAY to expensive. Sorry but I'm not paying $4,000 for a lift. I'm really wanting an outkast 5" but I haven't heard the greatest stories about them

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I don't like the width of the hl. Don't get me wrong it's an amazing lift. Just doesn't really fit my needs. The S3 is WAY WAY WAY to expensive. Sorry but I'm not paying $4,000 for a lift. I'm really wanting an outkast 5" but I haven't heard the greatest stories about them
Sure you don't mean the superatv 6", that lift looks like your bike is 70in wide.
The S3 includes axles, thats where the cost is.
What axles did you plan to run?
Your right about Outkast being kinda hit and miss, I had to fab brackets for my front shock mounts.
But another guy just built a 1k with an outkast and his only probs were no directions and needing to extend the rear brake lines.
His turned out good.

I know what you mean about some lifts + after market rims = really wide bike that doesn't fit down any trails.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yea I know the super atv is super wide. I'd never own that one. The outkast is something like 56"? With 32.5s. The hl is wide but I understand why it has to be. I wanna say it's something like 62"? It's priced around $3200 with axles. The Patv is roughly $3300? With turners. I know a ton of guys who beat and beat on the hl lift with their axles and haven't broke any. I'll more than likely stick with a 3" lift

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where does the airbox tube go in the snorkel your atv one? Is it on top of the box, or by any chance could u send me some pictures of where all of it connects if u don't mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts