Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I've been put in the lead to arrange a 3 or 4 day ATV getaway for a friend before his wedding in late aug. We're in southern Ontario Canada and I was thinking Northern Michigan or Quebec. I've heard great things about both. I can online research all I want but hearing from folks that have ridden and stayed in both places seems like a good idea. If you've done a trip like this and had a good experience I wonder if you'd pass along some specifics. Where you stayed? - How close were the trails? - Were there decent restaurants and bars near by?. That's about all I need to know.

Thanks in advance for chiming in if you have any info..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My favourite go to place for 3 to 4 days of limitless riding is in the Temagami area of northern Ontario. Although there aren't many places to stay up there any more, have a look a the last remaining place, the Sportmans Lodge on Lake Kukagami...... sportsmanslodge.net

George's place is pretty good. He can lodge large groups or small. Meals are included and the food is good (bar on site). Scenery is spectacular with endless trails in every direction...from mild to wild!

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts