Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to add some tunes. I didn't want to take away from the sport look so I tried to match the factory angles. It was an extremely tight fit but it sounds great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like that looks awesome

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks awesome quick question were did you get your HIDs from

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's oracle halos. No need to downgrade from the factory LED headlights.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who built ur box and how could I get one I had my audio guy build me one but it's just in a round rhino lined pvc it's pretty ugly an the speakers are turned towards the side which mean I can't hear them worth a dang sounds good to anyone riding beside me though

YT

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
great job....looks awesome

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who built ur box and how could I get one I had my audio guy build me one but it's just in a round rhino lined pvc it's pretty ugly an the speakers are turned towards the side which mean I can't hear them worth a dang sounds good to anyone riding beside me though

YT
I built this one. Any custom stereo shop should be able to put something together for you. If not, you may want to try a boat repair place or give it a try on your own. You may surprise yourself!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is ur back tire off the rim??

YT
It sure is. I knock them off bead pretty regularly. I've upped the pressure in them and they seem to be holding... For now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah I may would but honestly wouldn't no where to begin. .lol maybe I'll read up on it while at work today

YT

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've ran mine pretty low of air when I was at sabine atv park alot of sand there but it never come off seat.. wonder y urs does it

YT

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've ran mine pretty low of air when I was at sabine atv park alot of sand there but it never come off seat.. wonder y urs does it

YT
I didn't let them seat properly when I first got them. Been a battle ever since.
I'm sure YouTube has some tutorials on glasswork. Just try something small before you put too much into it.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Sweet bike, I've seen a few posts about ol2s not staying on the bead.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts