Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i ordered my turner axles took 3 weeks to get no big deal did some cutting to my strut so the axle would fit put everything back together drove the quad for 5 mine (break in procedure) and i noticed the axles are walking out of the front diff.. the c clips are in and everything is tight.. i have the forward a arms 29.5 outlaws and a 2in spacer any one have any info or help if im doing something wrong?!?!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you reuse stock c clip or new? I would bet there just worn out
called turner talked to the owner he said in 2006 polaris switched diffs and the one i have is different from the one he gave me the one he gave me is 1/4 inch too short

·
Registered
8 Posts
Daniel is good guy builds some of the best stuff out there.. 2 things bother me with him if you break it he blames it on the heat treater and he is always way behind expect to wait on parts.. His shop is 30 min from me he's worked on several of my bikes, my rzr was the first bike he did rzr s conversion lift with nitro axles on

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daniel is good guy builds some of the best stuff out there.. 2 things bother me with him if you break it he blames it on the heat treater and he is always way behind expect to wait on parts.. His shop is 30 min from me he's worked on several of my bikes, my rzr was the first bike he did rzr s conversion lift with nitro axles on
true.. parts were shipped already ill have them thursday

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i got the parts took my boot off and beat the hell out of the cv cup nothing at all had it in a vise used a dead blow brass hammer 5lb sledge and a 12lb sledge the 12lb pounder did the job but what worked best for me was put the axle on the vise sideways use a mason chisel and hit it with a 12lb sledge.. takes time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts