Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be placing another order at RMATV in the next 30 days, and anything I might have bought looks like it would be listed in the exclusions. So I figured I'd post this up here so someone can take advantage of it:

To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put by7109031 in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes AGV, Alpinestars, Arctiva, Cortech, Dainese, Drag Specialties, Fox Racing, GoPro, HJC, Icon, Joe Rocket, Klim, Moose, Ogio, Power-Trip, Rapid Transit, Shift, Shoei, Sidi, Thor, Tourmaster, Wolfman and Z1R brand products and All Tires.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I don't need it, but thanks, very nice gesture!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Wow that excludes almost everything lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ lol seems it.

Ive seena thread on another forumw here its give and take, you give out your offer code, and when that person gets theres, they give it to the next guy who can use it. a "pay if forward" system if you will. we could turn this thread into that.

·
Registered
460 Posts
^ lol seems it.

Ive seena thread on another forumw here its give and take, you give out your offer code, and when that person gets theres, they give it to the next guy who can use it. a "pay if forward" system if you will. we could turn this thread into that.
I like it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
%@&#!

Shortly after posting this, I noticed a missing wheel center cap, so I did place another order. Wasn't worth wasting the code on such a small purchase, so didn't use it.

So they gave me another one: qz7110799
Same 10% off, same restrictions.

Hope someone's able to use these on large purchases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts