Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local guy has new wheel and tire take offs from a 2018 1000cc ranger, tires are 26x9x12 and 26x11x12. Will these fit on my 2016 570 Sportsman without rubbing anything?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
YES you are good to go

Ok you'll figure it out soon but yeah they both got same offset and bolt pattern. Going wider by an inch on the front and rear is fine since its the same offset rim.

You start to run into clearance and rubbing issues the bigger you change but alot of times its trial and error between different configuations.

Its a safe bet to always be able to go 1 size bigger on tire height and width.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thanks. He's only asking 400 for the set, I don't think that's bad.

They are the Polaris PXT tire, don't know a lot about them but they are in better shape than my wore out factory Carlisle AT489 tires and the rims will look good on my orange sportsman.

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
284 Posts
That’s a pretty good price, local east Texas guy has the same set on Craigslist for $600

·
Premium Member
2015 Sportsman XP 1000 LE Touring
116 Posts
Pxt's, IMHO, are more slightly more aggressive then the 489's. Nice upgrade.
You're likely to enjoy, especially for the price.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that tire/wheel purchase fell through. For future reference what. What wheels will fit directly on my 570, any from a ranger or rzr? Ive saw some stuff and needing different lug nuts going to rzr wheels due to stud centric vs hub centric. Are ranger wheels identical to sportsman wheels so nothing is needed, plug and play? Thinking of branching out to look at tires sizes up to 27" since that will broaden my options and alot of them are from rzr's. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts