Polaris ATV Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I e had great success with Rocky Mountain ATV and Mud Throwers.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
9,196 Posts
There you go again...slinging mud

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yep, I ended up ording from Rocky Mountain and they were friendly and helpfu. Glad I didn't end up with the wobbly HTR's :p

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Yep, I ended up ording from Rocky Mountain and they were friendly and helpfu. Glad I didn't end up with the wobbly HTR's :p
Haha it's ok anyone that does it's just tire beads, a quality sealant, or balancing the tire with weights that takes care of it, lol.

What's the ETA on the wheels??

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Rectangle Wood Pink Material property Box

Reactions: Rob 55 and bp405

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Haha it's ok anyone that does it's just tire beads, a quality sealant, or balancing the tire with weights that takes care of it, lol.

What's the ETA on the wheels??
They said delivery should be next Tuesday. I get deliveries lat in the day, wifes dortor appt in the morning so by Wednesday night I'll be able to post a couple pics.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Looking forward to it!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Oh man let me tell you when I bought those I was just in love!!! With the black in lay on the openings. Favorite mod on my first quad!! Then I broke one of the rims ripping in the snow in the wooded end of my property, DEVISTATED. Come to find out that was an issue with the T-7 rims. So I sent them to California to a company called OMF and the back halved that broken rim and the added a re-enforcing ring on all the rims so it wouldn't happen again. Rims have been through hell and back and still get'er done!!

Reactions: Sprotsman

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Pic of the reinforcing ring OMF added.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Try this lol...
"I started my brothers 850, shut it off, completely depressed the throttle lever and released, then restarted and runs fine, it must have a dual control of some sort on the throttle that has to be timed by a full lever depression."
@polman500 according to @latebird this is his go to diag process from the onset of any and every repair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Nice nice nice!!!! Looking sick!!!! Now for the first rip!!!! Bet you can't wait!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Nice nice nice!!!! Looking sick!!!! Now for the first rip!!!! Bet you can't wait!!!
Thanks! I can't wait!! I'm pleased with how it turned out. I had a very brief ride to the back of the property and it had just rained so I'll have to wait till it's a bit dryer to really check them out.

I can say I didn't notice any loss of performance and they did ride really good. I know they have got to be light years better than the stock tires.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Oh yeah that's probably the single most noticable upgrade you can do. Just improves the performance of the machine so much. Can't wait to hear your reviews after the first proper ride on them.

Reactions: Rob 55

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Oh yeah that's probably the single most noticable upgrade you can do. Just improves the performance of the machine so much. Can't wait to hear your reviews after the first proper ride on them.
Yellow Building Font Grass Event

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Rob 55 and bp405
21 - 39 of 39 Posts