Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was browsing Amazon and saw a marine USB port for $10 bucks. I wrought it could be handy so I wired it in under the front rack. Works perfect!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep! I wired in a switch and a a fuse. Also I wired it all into a gasketed automotive plug so I can remove that pannel.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
These days you would think they would start putting them on the bikes standard.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
That is an awesome idea!!! :fing02:

Just may have to find a couple and install them..... one in the Sportsman 800 front storage box & the other on the RZR 570's dash.... :idea:

·
Super Moderator
7,166 Posts
What's wrong with using the 12v plugin that is already on the machine? Just askin'. How many different types do we need on a machine?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Just 2 :D..... 12v Socket and USB!

I like it for the fact it's in the semi sealed storage box.... out of harms way!

·
Registered
337 Posts
What's wrong with using the 12v plugin that is already on the machine? Just askin'. How many different types do we need on a machine?
Agree. $5 for a usb 12V plugin on Amazon. BUT......still pretty cool, just to say you have it. :)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Come on Bob don't you know yet the more gadgets you have the more you fit in. I thought everybody had 2-3 cell phones they have to keep charged.

Ronnie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts