Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll,
I'm a newbie from snowy Texas so be gentile, please.
I am a former 400 owner and regret selling it. So now I am back in the market for a Polaris. Local dealer has an 07 800EFI for sale. Any advise about that machine?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Price? Used?

·
Registered
176 Posts
WELCOME! They are pretty tough monsters to say the least. But it all depens on price and condition of the mashine. Whats the credentials?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not sure what price they are looking for. A new 2009 SP800 with a winch would have run me $6700.00 out the door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Thanks for the input guys. I ahve been trying to get info on the 800 but haven't found the right person yet.
My local dealer has an 09 500XP with power steering, it has been a demonstrator and has about 19 hours on it. It has 24" wheels & tires but nothing else. What kind of price should I expect to find on it?

·
Registered
176 Posts
hmm, in the U.S $6,000

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Slider is right no more than 6000 for a demo with 19 hours.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris 570 Touring SP
29 Posts
If it helps...just bought 08 800 Touring....winch, snow plow and trailer, couple of bags (102 miles and 20 hours) for $6900.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Used 800

After lookin' it over it looked like it had been rode hard and put up wet, if you know what I mean. Looked it might have been exposed to salt somewhere? So I passed on it. Thanks for the responses.
Jerryho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts