Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2010 XP 550 w/ EPS. It only has 125 miles/16.2 hours. The guy i bought it from purchased an entire estate (house/outbuildings/boat/pontoon/harley/fourwheeler ect) and didn't know a whole lot about it. I checked everything out before purchasing and everything seems to be running/working just fine. Now my question is, I plan to change all fluids just because with so little miles there's a good chance it has never been done so other than oil, front/rear diff fluid, and checking eps and brake fluid what should be done to it. I will grease everything as well.

Also is there anything i should be aware of or that i should expect to fix with these bikes?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
"Also is there anything i should be aware of or that i should expect to fix with these bikes?"

Expect to fix any boring or broken Saturday's with a nice long ride.... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I would just change the oil and filter. You should also check the antifreeze to make sure it is still good. With only 16 hours and it being 4 years old I would keep and eye on the battery aswell. Change all fluids every 100 hours per the owners manual.
Also apply dielectric grease to all of the connections going to the power steering box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts