Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is no doubt that a good dealer makes any machine owning experience a little better. A lot of dealers are in it for the money, and it shows. But some still hold customer service as the most important aspect of a business. Some, still do it right. And it is those dealers that we need to support, and put the spotlight on as a stand out dealer. Below is a list of dealers that members from this forum have had a great experience with. In no way, shape, or form are these dealers associated with this forum.

If you have had a great experience at a dealer in the North Eastern States, post it up, and I will add them to the list.

Parkway Polaris
9890 State Highway 37
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
315-394-1016

Leroy's Polaris
highpoint Rd
Cochranville Pa, 19330

Fun Unlimited
2068 STATE HWY 812
GOUVERNEUR, NY 13642
Phone: (315) 287-4144
Fax: (315) 287-4411
Email: [email protected]

ACI Customs
21 Oakdale Avenue
Johnston, RI 02919-5308
(401) 273-7378

·
Registered
370 Posts
Leroy's Polaris
highpoint Rd
Cochranville Pa, 19330

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Fun Unlimited
2068 STATE HWY 812
GOUVERNEUR, NY 13642
Phone: (315) 287-4144
Fax: (315) 287-4411

These guys are also great on customer service. I know several friends that have purchased from them and never a complaint.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
ACI Customs
21 Oakdale Avenue
Johnston, RI 02919-5308
(401) 273-7378

Not a big operation, which is nice because they really get to know you. When I bought my quad they made sure to pass factory incentive savings along to me and always give me at least 10% discount on everything I order. Last month I went to chage my oil, bought a polaris OEM kit (2 quarts and a filter) and they went into their shop to pick up the washers for me and didn't even think about charging me.

·
Registered
601 Posts
This place is excellent and has great people...

Trumbauer's Motor Sports
2100 Milford Sq Pike
Quakertown PA 18951
Phone: 215-529-6556
Fax: 215-529-4428

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I don't have a good place but can tell you to avoid Waite's Motorsports in Adam's Center NY. Service is poor. Takes them forever to get parts in. They will sell you some nice machines, but after that go elsewhere.

·
Registered
340 Posts
We stopped at Waites when I was shopping around for my new ATV. They were very unfriendly once they figured out I wasn't buying.

I'm glad I have an awesome dealer 20 minutes from me. Excellent customer service, call you by name. Very knowledgeable and helpful even when I wasn't ready to buy.

Precision Power Services, Inc. - Snowmobile - Watercraft - ATV - OEM and Aftermarket Parts & Accessories.

Precision Power Services
5121 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14559

Polaris ATVs and snowmobiles
Arctic Cat snowmobiles
Victory motorcycles

·
Registered
260 Posts
My dealer is Gravely Polaris in Dunbar WV
2 CARNEY COMMERCIAL CT
DUNBAR, WV 25064

They do really good work, and don't charge me an arm and leg. Their new prices are pretty good also. I have bought several units from them over time, and they stay pretty busy, but always find a way to work me in for service withing a few days, when I call. I will continue to buy from them as long as they are open for business. They always go the extra mile to help me out, or answer any question I may have.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hermans Polaris
Rt 22
Brewster NY

Great Service!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Robbins Sled Shop
200 Johnson Road
Windsor, VT 05089-9022

I have bought 3 wheelers from him over the last 11 years. He sells them and fixes them and doesn't charge stupid prices.
He gets his supply of machines from LW Greenwood in Randolph VT.
Just a small garage, family business out in the boondocks but I would recommend you bring him your business.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dons Kawasaki/Polaris in Hellam(YORK) pA

Helsels hardware in Altoona Pa

Money mongers and very poor quality help.
Motorvation in Mechanicsburg Pa
Hernleys in Etown Pa. In for the money

·
Registered
234 Posts
I better clarify - #1 dealer - Helsel hardware Altoona pa
#2 Dons Kawa/Polaris

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
After they got new management, Rock Powersports is a great dealer, they are mud riders themselves, and understand the problems I have.
Rock Powersports
4600 Barksdale Blvd. Bossier City
LA 71112

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't have a good place but can tell you to avoid Waite's Motorsports in Adam's Center NY. Service is poor. Takes them forever to get parts in. They will sell you some nice machines, but after that go elsewhere.
Caprara's outdoor toy store
3872 State route 13
Pulaski N.Y.
315-298-5779

Another one to avoid up here is Gambles in Carthage N.Y., They didn't want to give me crap for my 2012 rancher so I took it to Capraras outdoor toy store, Also had an issue with my 2013 sportsman and gambles said they could warranty it so I took it there because it is much closer to me than Capraras. They had it a few days and said there was nothing wrong with it. The problem kept happening so I took it back to Capraras and within a day the called and said they found the problem with the wiring harness and it was common, they ordered a repair harness and I had it back in a couple days.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Good to know. I have traditionally avoided Caprarra's as well. But I guess it is our best option locally.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pocono Motorsports
938 Rt 940
Pocono Lake, PA 18347

Got a good price on a 2012 Sportsman 550 EPS and they installed all the accessories I bought for free.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Polaris of Donegal
Rt 31W Box 331
Donegal, PA 15628

Good new prices and really descent prices on service - Call Craig

·
Registered
75 Posts
We stopped at Waites when I was shopping around for my new ATV. They were very unfriendly once they figured out I wasn't buying.

I'm glad I have an awesome dealer 20 minutes from me. Excellent customer service, call you by name. Very knowledgeable and helpful even when I wasn't ready to buy.

Precision Power Services, Inc. - Snowmobile - Watercraft - ATV - OEM and Aftermarket Parts & Accessories.

Precision Power Services
5121 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14559

Polaris ATVs and snowmobiles
Arctic Cat snowmobiles
Victory motorcycles
I will second the vote for Precision Power. I have had them do work on my two previous Wheelers and soon they will be servicing my new to me 07. They are friendly and courteous and have always been helpful when I had questions. They have a newer facility now since moving from Greece out to Spencerport a few years ago.

Precision Power Services
5121 West Ridge Rd.
Spencerport, NY 14559

Phone:585-352-9505

Fax:585-352-8940

Hours
Mon Wed Thu Fri
10AM-5PM
Tue
10AM-7PM
Sat
9AM-2PM