Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else from utah? What are some good trail near salt lake i have ridden in the american fork canyon and in bountiful skyline drive. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Only ridden in the south, near St. George and Hurricane, nothing that far north but good luck on your search. Love that Utah, one of the most OHV friendly states out there and very scenic of course.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the post, i think you would like riding in the northern part, in the summer its very green and in some places a lot of water crossings. Im giong riding this saterday theres a bunch of snow :D

·
Registered
553 Posts
I love Utah we have ridden in the Bryce Canyon area and the Piute out of the Richfield area. Hope to go back that way next year.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm in park city now....hoping to do an atv tour here on my vacation. Wish I had my quad with me

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Utah has some very nice riding including an occasional snow ride.
Wow where is that? I went last saterday and the trail was closed becuase of the snow.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in park city now....hoping to do an atv tour here on my vacation. Wish I had my quad with me
Is there trails in park city? Iv been wanting to go riding there , but i havent found any.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Utah has some very nice riding including an occasional snow ride.
Wow where is that? I went last saterday and the trail was closed becuase of the snow.
Those pics are in Southern Utah in the St. George area, more precisely Hurricane Utah. The pics are from a few years back. Not sure if they close the trails in the winter or not. These were actually from an early snowstorm in March. We rode two days. The first day was clear skies and 60 to 70 F out. We woke up the next morning to about 4 inches of snow and went on a whole different kind of ride. It was not snowing during the ride that morning until later and eventually came down pretty hard. Good stuff.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts