Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a while since I posted and wondering if there are still some Va Riders on the site?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Virginia Beach

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey Sunny,

Check out the club in my sig. We ride a lot around the area. Birddog and Gitsum are members also.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey Sunny,

Check out the club in my sig. We ride a lot around the area. Birddog and Gitsum are members also.
That sounds great! The link in your sig is not working for me? It says domain name expired on 11/2.
Hmm. It was working last week. I'll have to check on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rockbridge county rider here. We have 20 miles of trails about 20 minutes from my house that I ride regular. Have any of you been to the spearhead trails yet? I'm heading there Friday. Going to ride Mountain View and Stone Mountain trails. I rode Mountain View last year great trail system.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I live in South East KY, but can leave my house and be in VA from several different ways and pretty quick actually. Some of the best riding you'll ever do too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yeah it's not too far away but the good thing is between KY and VA we have pretty much the same trails but considering there right in our back yard we don't have to pay to ride plus we can ride the highways to them too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for secret places to ride.

Me and a few buddies are looking for secret mud holes and fields to ride in. We all have 4x4 wheelers that we use. We found a few holes and places to play in out Suffolk/Chesapeake way. Nothing to fancy but it is entertaining. Was wondering if anyone else knows any areas to play in. Outside of an atv park that is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a place out my Suffolk Cold Storage that my buddies and I ride at. Anyone know of this place or care to go ride out there. Some mud lots of area to ride in as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Fairfax County area. Just got my Sportsman 570 and been riding at Taskers Gap.
Anyone planning a trail ride to hatfield & mccoy anytime soon?
I'll be riding Mountain View and Original Pocahontas over Labor Day weekend, then riding Buffalo Mountain and Rockhouse October 8 thru 11.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts