Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Don't think anybody here bashed on viper winches, one member said he had an issues with his not holding the plow up and 2 contactor went bad on same winch, stated you said the max was the terra equivalent..which its not at all, the base model sw is comparible, the elite is comparible to the terra as said by members who had the elite and switched to a terra or owned a max and said for lack of words it's just a typical winch.

So only person bringing up bashing anything is you pete, more look at me attention ploy? Or just another chance for a poor me pity party or perhaps a bait tactic for more member eliminations? Either way, both are played out at this point in time.

·
Vendor
396 Posts
1. I was called a "used car salesman" -- felt like a bash. And you know I tried to reach out to you and the other people on this thread privately to try to work things out peacefully. But no response other than one guy.

2. Comparative opinions are subjective -- including my own and yours. If someone thinks two particular winches are comparable, that's fine with me. But it can't be stated as objective fact.

3. Inaccurate information was posted about one of our winches, and I clarified.

Those are the only reasons for my comments. But I'm not going to get baited into a game of insults. I'd love to deal with this in a better way in a private message, but if not, oh well.

Take care. Unsubscribed again and out.

Peter
Moto

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
1. I was called a "used car salesman" -- felt like a bash. And you know I tried to reach out to you and the other people on this thread privately to try to work things out peacefully. But no response other than one guy.

2. Comparative opinions are subjective -- including my own and yours. If someone thinks two particular winches are comparable, that's fine with me. But it can't be stated as objective fact.

3. Inaccurate information was posted about one of our winches, and I clarified.

Those are the only reasons for my comments. But I'm not going to get baited into a game of insults. I'd love to deal with this in a better way in a private message, but if not, oh well.

Take care. Unsubscribed again and out.

Peter
Moto
Since your reading comprehension is lacking, I stated, "And yet another "used car salesman sales pitch"

Guess you can not tell the difference between a PHRASE and a BASH. Got a Webster's?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Believe the term was used after you jumped in with the same song and dance.

No need to keep blowing up everybody's pm box, anything that needs said, can be said publicly so everything is out in the open and no word play can be enacted since it's there for all to see...actually pretty simple.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can't believe how this crap goes on and on and on. Peter stands up for his product, which anyone in their "right" mind would. Then everyone jumps all over the guy. He may have had a couple of bad pieces come out the door, and he has admitted it time and time again. He gave everyone on this forum the chance to try his product at a price that is worth buying, even if your just out to prove him wrong. One or two guys are the actual customers that had issues and I respect them speaking about it if something wasn't handled fairly. The rest of you just act like school yard bullies jumping in for your piece of the beat down. Grow up boys.

I don't see the pms he sends, so if they are classless, I apologize. I am doubting they are however, as you guys would post them in a heartbeat if you had actual material.

Go Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I don't see the pms he sends, so if they are classless, I apologize. I am doubting they are however, as you guys would post them in a heartbeat if you had actual material.
Read post number 17, you can see the private message he sent me.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

One or two guys are the actual customers that had issues and I respect them speaking about it if something wasn't handled fairly. The rest of you just act like school yard bullies jumping in for your piece of the beat down. Grow up boys.

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/atv-general-discussion/49851-moto-alliance-viper-denali-plow-issue.html

There was another thread in the Moto Alliance forum page......funny how everything was recently deleted by Peter.

A sponsor has a sponsor page for a reason! The reason is to post all his solicitations there. Not in every post he/she makes. Kinda like the MotoAlliance sales listing in grneral discussion. If I posted a sales listing there, it would be quickly deleted.

I would love to,place Peter on IGNORE, but since he has moderator/admin rights, the forum will not let me do that. That brings up a good question, why does a sponsor have mod/admin rights?

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
A sponsor can moderate his forum pages, not the entire forum. They have zero administrative power on any of the forums. I hate to have to continually keep closing threads, but there are a couple of you that keep forcing my hand. You have all had the opportunity to express your opinions on this particular product before, and to continue to do so every time this product is mentioned is counter productive, and needs to stop.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.