Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I bought the viper plow from thor. I got the plow put together but I cannot figure out the mount itself. Everywhere I try to install it does not line up. I called motoalliance and initially they said they did not make a mount for my year and size. Then called back and said it should work. Either I'm retarded or just stupid cause I've spent two hours trying to mount this thing. Anyone have this installed already and mind telling me if there's mounted smoothly? If so can you take a picture of the underbelly for me mounted to see if something is different on my quad? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I called and left you a message. We have sold quite a few of these units for the 2011 Sportsman's. Sometimes Polaris likes to change things without telling us. One way or another we will get it worked out for you!

Thor

·
Registered
269 Posts
I ordered one too, supposed to be here this Monday according to UPS tracking. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thor got your message will be working on it today and let you know. Thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just installed mine on a 2012 400 and everything lined up perfectly, only thing had to ream rear most 2 bolt holes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys got the mount on. The rear two bolts are why through me off as they did require me to drill the hole slightly bigger. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts