Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Wheel offsets aren’t something that can be purchased.
If you’re looking to change your wheel offsets, that would be done with wheel spacers.
Is this what you’re looking for, wheel spacers?
If so, you’ll have to inform the forum what offset you’re trying to achieve and that would determine the thickness of the the wheel spacers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheel offsets aren’t something that can be purchased.
If you’re looking to change your wheel offsets, that would be done with wheel spacers.
Is this what you’re looking for, wheel spacers?
If so, you’ll have to inform the forum what offset you’re trying to achieve and that would determine the thickness of the the wheel spacers.

Thanks for the info.

I would prefer something like 1 or 2 '' spacers. Just for the back.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
What year is your machine? Are your rear wheels 10" or 12" and do they have a 4/4 bolt pattern or 4/156? I have a set of four 1" spacers on the shelf. I installed them on the wife's 500 long enough to get new wheels. Never went anywhere on them. They have the 4/156 bolt pattern. I don't have a use for them and wouldn't mind getting them out of the shop.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
By the age of your machine, I am betting you have 10" rear wheels with a 4/4 bolt pattern. Spacers for that machine will be hard to find. A lot of the early machines had 10" rear wheels with a 4 on 4" bolt pattern. The front wheels are 12" with the more common 4 on 156mm bolt pattern. the bolt pattern for the rears is not common and I doubt that you will find any used ones.

I found a new set on Ebay that are listed for about $45 a pair. I would link it if I knew how. I did a search for "Polaris 325 magnum spacer" and after some scrolling there they were. Probably the only way you will find them. Unless you know someone who does CAD and can design them then get a machine shop to make them.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
This is as close as I could find 1994B0F4-ACA0-44F9-8679-A5C023A0C286.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts