Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO me and a few friends from work drove out to walker valley today as we had the day off and it was a beautiful day for riding. We go up the hills and my friends foreman goes crazy and dies from the elevation. We take him down the hills and drop him at the truck. We get to the bottom parking lot and there is a new sportsman ace there. I ask the guy if he minds if I look at it. As I walk closer I see a sticker that says Scoundrel and realize it is the new ACE i have seen on the forums here. What are the odds of running into each other like that? He ask if we mind him riding along and doing a break in ride on the new ace. The ace ran awesome. He went everywhere with no problems and it was able to go everywhere that a rzr would not go. We went through some pretty steep and muddy terrain and had no problems. I was very impressed with it. The only problem we had all day was my friend fell off his dirt bike and I had a tire pop the bead. Other than that the trails were great and we put on over 40 miles today. Hope to run into Scoundrel or anyone else who rides in Washington again. It was a blast. He had his go pro with so maybe some movies will be up on here in the future from the trip.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
SO me and a few friends from work drove out to walker valley today as we had the day off and it was a beautiful day for riding. We go up the hills and my friends foreman goes crazy and dies from the elevation. We take him down the hills and drop him at the truck. We get to the bottom parking lot and there is a new sportsman ace there. I ask the guy if he minds if I look at it. As I walk closer I see a sticker that says Scoundrel and realize it is the new ACE i have seen on the forums here. What are the odds of running into each other like that? He ask if we mind him riding along and doing a break in ride on the new ace. The ace ran awesome. He went everywhere with no problems and it was able to go everywhere that a rzr would not go. We went through some pretty steep and muddy terrain and had no problems. I was very impressed with it. The only problem we had all day was my friend fell off his dirt bike and I had a tire pop the bead. Other than that the trails were great and we put on over 40 miles today. Hope to run into Scoundrel or anyone else who rides in Washington again. It was a blast. He had his go pro with so maybe some movies will be up on here in the future from the trip.

A beautiful ride and no pics?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scoundrel posted them on his ace review. I was the 500 in front of him.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Videos and pics here.

Thanks for letting a complete stranger of unknown riding skill with a brand new beastie tag along. I've been burned by that before. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts