Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am looking for a straight, never crashed 1987 or 1988 trail Boss 4x4 frame. A 2x4 will not work.

I am near the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area so if you're in a border state to Minnesota, I might be able to drive out to you.

Shipping is probably out of the question just due to costs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I will let you know if I spot one for sale in Wisconsin. The Wausau craigslist is usually a pretty area for older Polaris atvs. We can probably all relate to the seller that gives up on a rebuild project and wants half of his garage back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Saturday!
Really appreciate you keeping an eye out. I also got word out to a guy in St. Cloud, MN who parts out old ATVs but he doesn't have anything right now that old.

My frame is bent (and twisted) but it is still drive-able, but if I could pick up a straight frame for $100 or so I would switch over to the new frame.

Please keep me posted, I'd be happy to drive out to Wausau for a cheap straight frame.

Thanks!
p.s. although my profile says Mpls, MN i actually live close to the twin cities but across the St. Croix river in WI, so that saves me 30 minutes off my drive to Wausau. haha!

·
Registered
7 Posts
have good used frame shipped to your closest roadway or yellow freight terminal with shipping total 355.00. the freight is the biggest cost. call 910-885-1861

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Greg,
I really appreciate you letting me know that you have a frame for sale. Unfortunately, I just can't put that much more money into this ATV. I was hoping to spend around $100 for the frame and was willing to drive ~2 hours or less from the Twin Cities in MN.

I do understand that shipping an be a killer for large lower value items.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts