Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here use one? Looking at going with a mid mount provantage system for my 500 HO. Just wondering what others though of them if any of you guys have one

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got the Warn Provantage front mount and love it. Works great, very sturdy and build solid. I used to have a Warn mid mount on a grizzly 660 and once I got the sportsman 500 this year I decided to go with front mount for better mounting access and also getting the blade up higher.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have had good luck with mine, I have the power pivot too which makes it great. Fredbear, another member here has been having some problems with his though

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got my ProVantage 60" front mount earlier this fall and have used it quite a bit. I am very pleased with it so far. Solid and easy to use. I'd buy another.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ended up picking mine up from a local retailer for $482.00 tax in. 54" straight blade, front mount push tube and mounting bracket. Couldn't ask for a better deal and better plow. I know Fredbear had issues with the pins for the front mount. They use a different type mounting pin. I haven't lost or broken any yet but I did order a spare set with my plow just incase.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Take a look at the American Eagle mid mount or front mount. It is a quick connect system. No pins to loose. No need to pull out a screwdriver to line up the holes. The optional power turn is awesome and cost only $325 delivered in the lower 48! I have tested and used both systems over the years and much prefer the American made American Eagle.

HEY! Looking for a American Eagle ATV Plow?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Anyone here use one? Looking at going with a mid mount provantage system for my 500 HO. Just wondering what others though of them if any of you guys have one
I have used one for 2 seasons almost and have had no issues at all on my 2013 500. Works great. I plow 3-4 smaller driveways every snow.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just installed one on my 500ho but can't give it a good test till I get my 4wd fixed! Looks to be a well built solid unit though. I had to get the mid mount for my year atv and it's still very easy to install/remove.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had a front mount on my 500 and now have a Glacier on my 850XP. I miss my Provantage. It was made of far heavier materials. The only downfall was the pins. They were a pain to put in sometimes and I always had to use a flat tip screwdriver to get them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts