Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 13 500 HO last month and had intentions of moving my 3 year old plow system over. Then I was going to switch it to front mount. Then I decided on a new polaris glacier pro system. So my loss is your gain. Local pickup only. Parts listed as new were installed on the machine then taken back off and those listed as used are carry over from last machine and are 3 years old.

ProVantage 60" tapered blade used
Mid mount push tube assembly used
Warn mid mount bracket specific to 11-13 500 HO may fit others. New.
Warn front mount bracket fit same as above. New.
Warn Front Mount push tube assembly new.

For right now I would like to sell it as a package. Bear in mind you are only a blade away from two complete systems.

Over 850 in parts. Make reasonable offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please bear in mind the front mount bracket is incompatible with the polaris winch and mount. This is why I am moving over to the polaris setup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump... will take 300 cash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am located about 20 miles west of Peoria. The system would fit your 550 as long as you bought a the bracket specific to your machine. I am guessing it would be under $100 for the bracket.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I live in Kankakee Illinois. Where are you located and would this fit a 2010 polaris sportsman 550 xp
NO, with the components listed above for sale as new and used..... it would not mount to your 550.

YES, IF you buy the additional mounting kit required for your specific 550 machine.

So, Basically it will mount to the value line series..... 400/500/800 machines and likely some of the older sportsman 500 machines! But check your specific application to the Warn mounting applications.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought that is what I said... He would need to buy the bracket specific to the 550 xp and the rest would work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Plow never sold last spring so is still for sale. Just in time for snow! Make Offer! Needs to go!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump...$200 new price.

·
Registered
826 Posts
This has been for sale for 11 months.

Have you thought about Craig's List or selling it to a Dealer, or trading it for the Polaris plow setup that you want?

Only alternative I can see is scrap metal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts