Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the height of the 60" Warn provantage tapered plow? Height on tall side and short side?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I'll just measure it when it gets here

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I read on one site the Warn Provantage 60" straight plow is 17.75" tall.... so I'd guess that would be close to the short side height,

This is the Eagle plow.....

Short side height of it is 23" minus 3-4" of rubber flap height it looks like. So by educated guess..... it should be close +/- 1-3" :dunno:

Or take the 17.75" plus the 4" difference on the Eagle for example and you have 21.75" on the high side..... I'd guess this to be fairly close.

Post up the "true dimensions" and mounted pics when you get it installed!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and the answer is - 17" on the short side and 21 1/2" on the tall side. This is the 60" wide one

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here she is. the mount was so easy. I couldnt figure out what the directions wanted me to do. They wanted me to pull the winch off or something. I just figured it out. 4 bolts! easy. Now the push tube was a bitch. The pics suck. The tabs for the mount go on the inside, not the outside. The springs are a bitch. But I got it.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks good! Let us know how it works now once you get some snow!!

My guess was pretty darn close.... with in .75" on one side and .5" on the other!

Do I win a prize??

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Take a look at the American Eagle plow. Made 100% here in the USA. Warn is not. The American is easier to mount with its quick connect system. The mounting bracket is safer for the front end. The Warn has given customers issues with bending XP frames due to its design.

The American costs less and it stronger. It also gives you fully adjustable springs. Warn does not. You can get both the standard and country blades in both black or yellow. The optional American ETS turn system is a stronger design then the Warn and costs less! Any questions call me at the shop. I have had both on my quad. Thor

HEY! Looking for a American Eagle ATV Plow?

Power Turn System for plow

·
Registered
301 Posts
here she is. the mount was so easy. I couldnt figure out what the directions wanted me to do. They wanted me to pull the winch off or something. I just figured it out. 4 bolts! easy. Now the push tube was a bitch. The pics suck. The tabs for the mount go on the inside, not the outside. The springs are a bitch. But I got it.

Have you tried your plow out yet?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope, no real snow yet. Just a dusting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts