Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$300

Warn XT25 Winch – Brand New in Retail Box, from Warn’s current Extreme Terrain Series.

Includes Synthetic Cable – No More Slivers or Frayed Cables!!! Works great for Snowplow - Retails for $489.

Local pickup in Logan, UT 84321 or shipping is available. I accept USPS money orders and Paypal. Please e-mail with any questions.

XT25 Extreme Terrain Winch for Utility ATVs 300cc and Up
Take the trail less traveled with the XT25. With its 2,500 lb. line capacity and 50' of synthetic rope, you'll be able to recover your vehicle (or your buddy's vehicle) with ease; it's great for plow lifting, too. The XT25 showcases an all-metal 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable operation; a handlebar-mounted mini-rocker switch for convenient control; a short-throw clutch; and fast line speed. A patented disc brake ensures positive control while winching; full sealing keeps the elements out; and the efficient electrical system minimizes battery drain and keeps your winch working time after time.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Hell I have one in the box and it cost me $450, and that was 10% over cost!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
1200Bruce some one did not tell you the truth. I have purchased several XT30's for my export units and my personal XP for $454.07. This price includes the wireless remote & shipping.

·
Registered
78 Posts
mounting plate ...

Does the wich also include the Polaris 550 XP mounting plate or is it avalable also ???
How much does shipping run ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts