Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would anyone out there happen to have the dual intake plate for a 2016 570 I managed to break mine and highlifter That now owns snorkel your atv will not sell me the individual piece without original invoice. And I bought the atv used off someone. It had 1-1/2” intakes. Looks like this. Thanks for anyone that can sell me one. Edit: should I just order the kit from highlifter, 3d scan the part and print one of my own and return the kit. Would there be enough people interested in these to make a whole bunch of them
Automotive tire Audio equipment Rectangle Cylinder Auto part

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Use caution - scottdexter120 joined in Feb. and this is his his first post and response and he just happens to have something that you cannot buy from the manufacturer? And if it's patented and you copy it, be ready for a lawsuit.
Thanks for the heads up
Yeah he tried to get me to send him 100 for it. So I blocked him and put him on ignore here. He surely sounded like a scammer. Sent me a message with a Virginia number but said he lived in Louisiana. I did a patent search on the plate. Doesn’t have one. Not under warrior plate or highlifter or snorkel your atv. They probably didn’t patent it. I figured out how to make my own for $30. 1/4” pvc sheet. Pvc Male 2” hubs and 2” 90 degree elbows. I mock fit it on the atv and it fits under the seat so now gotta glue it all together.

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,248 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts