Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, please take a minute and introduce yourself!. Let us know where you from, what Polaris ATV or SideXSide you have, and where you ride.

·
Administrator
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gauge, welcome to the forum! Any modifications done currently? What are you looking at doing to it?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Man the Administrator here only has 29 posts?? Bruce Port Angeles WA. 2008 Sportsman 800 Touring Stealth Black here! Let's see how many post I have now?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
30 For the "Member"! Where's the damn smiley faces when you need them?:p OK I found them!:D:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi i'm Lee from NY. I rip a Stealth Black 07 sportsman 800 w/ about 2100 mi. 1200bruce i like your avatar! See you on the trails.

H

·
0 Posts
New oldtimer . . .

I am retired and recently bought a new Sportsman 500 HO to ride with my 40 year old son who is starting his own mid-life crisis. We joined a small club in the Adirondack foothills, but hope to get invited to check out other trails. Big time riding seems to be a day's drive away in Maine, Ontario, or Quebec.

I'm shopping for a winch, but find the Polaris brand costs more than I need to spend -- the benefit of buying a Polaris branded winch seems to be ease of installation. I am particularly drawn to Viper and Gorilla, but am putting off a decision until I can get some feedback from someone who has already installed a non-Polaris brand.

I welcome your suggestions and recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Henry Hess

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I hear the "off" brands seem to be OK, but don't expect many years of hard use out of them!

·
Administrator
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At WARN, they are keeping American workers busy, and making it easier for you to buy the reliable stuff you love. We know that you’ve got to stretch your dollars more than ever these days, so Warn is offering a bit of help. If you purchase a WARN Ultimate performance winch or any WARN Powersports winch for your truck, SUV, ATV, or Side X Side, UTV from May 1-31, 2009, Warn will give you some cash back. Rebates will range from $50-$100 depending on the winch.

http://www.utvblog.net/2009/04/25/warn-offers-winch-rebate-through-may-31-2009/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi from Quebec

Hi Rocky. My name is Adam I ride a 2000 scrambler 500 4x4. All tune up and works like a charm. man these bikes are powerful. Thanks;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi I am Michael

I ride a 2010 550 XP

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Hello everyone,
CW from Connecticut here. My pop and I have recently gotten into trail riding on our Polaris ATVs. I returning to it after selling my first Quad 21 years ago.

Pop has a 2010 Sportsman XP 550. Mine is a 2007 Sportsman 700 EFI and my wife has a 2000 Trail Boss 325.

So far we have only ridden Jackman Maine area and a couple short trails here in CT. Next year we will rectify that situation... We have a trip planned to Hatfield and Mccoy trails and another trip back up to Maine! Then some weekend trips to New Hampshire and Vermont.

CW

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Hello - Phil from Northern NY. I just bought a new '10 550 EFI this spring and am putting some trail miles on. Love this machine. Lot's of riding here, not out my back door but within 1 or 2 hours drive. This is a great place to hang out and learn.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just joined this forum " hello everyone" I ride an 2010 XP 850 in northern lower Michigan, finalizing plans for a 3 day ride at REDBIRD CREST in KY this memorial day..any input would be appreciated...
Thanks Dave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts