Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cool,
are you using a Go Pro?

I got one for xmas and haven't played with it yet.

How long does the battery last, any ideas?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool,
are you using a Go Pro?

I got one for xmas and haven't played with it yet.

How long does the battery last, any ideas?
Its a GoPro hero. I can usually get about 1-1 1/2 hrs of record time and pretty much 5-6 hrs of stand by time(I don't cut it off that much)out of it. Maybe a lil more haven't really kept track of it, i'm just going off how many vids and the length of them I have on it at one time

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
cool vid! Not much you can do when running with sport quads around sweeping turns...that Kawi was right with you going into the first turn and then it was bye bye. Looks like a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I don't see how you were first to the corner unless you think the corner is in the middle of the straight-a- way. That Kawasaki was easily first and looked like you were about fourth

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see how you were first to the corner unless you think the corner is in the middle of the straight-a- way. That Kawasaki was easily first and looked like you were about fourth
First it was in all fun..........I probably was a pretty close second when let off to try and make the corner lol. That black kfx 700 has a big boar kit, bigger carb, and whatever ealse he said (I was just having a good time lol)the black kfx was the only quad out there that outran me in a drag race all day, but as said before it was a fun day,

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kawasaki stopped making the KFX 700 unfortunately. Great machine for BBK, I've rode with a group we meet at St. Anthony Idaho before and some were extremely fast with 840's and nos.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kawasaki stopped making the KFX 700 unfortunately. Great machine for BBK, I've rode with a group we meet at St. Anthony Idaho before and some were extremely fast with 840's and nos.
Yes they run very well indeed. Its fun messing around like that, I don't care if a sportsman isn't intended for it or not lol. What's nice is you can play like that and then go trail, rock, or mudd riding :rock_dj:afterwards

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cool video but you got :eek:wned:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts