Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought myself a 2014 Polaris 570 EFI sportsman today. pick it up after they put the plow & winch on it:veryhappy:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats! Like mine so far...

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
enjoy and ride it like you stole it

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Throw up some pics!!!

The 570 looks like a great machine!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Hope you enjoy it but I know you will.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I bought my machine at the Snows Polaris Coraopolis store, Got a good deal on the machine and 20% off on the accys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see a bunch of western PA fellas here. Cool!. I'm up Punxsutawney way myself. I hope to be into a 570 soon myself. I have to move this Suzuki first. I'm looking forward to a little more bottom end. My neighbor has been all Polaris since they hit the market. They must be doing something right. He's had very little,if any,trouble with his. Looking forward to trying one out. Don't forget the pics Dennis!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao:not the great Punxsutawney Phil, so you guys are the reason we had 6 more weeks of winter last spring so cool

·
Registered
422 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao:not the great Punxsutawney Phil, so you guys are the reason we had 6 more weeks of winter last spring so cool
I hate that little bastard...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
you guys in Pa. are celebrities around Mn with that little ground hog doing the calling of our spring, I would love to get out there once for that celebration

·
Registered
422 Posts
you guys in Pa. are celebrities around Mn with that little ground hog doing the calling of our spring, I would love to get out there once for that celebration
Lol I live in PA and have never been there. I think they might frown upon me bringing my Savage .223 along with me though lol:rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts