we had 7 guys
1 850 sportsman Mine
1 1000 maverick
1 800 outlander
1 700 grizzly
1 660 grizzly
2 1000 outlanders

now we rode roads and hills and weaved thru some rushes and tree's by the river
Maverick was to wide for that stuff, that is the downfall of a side by side to wide and to high for where we where
the 3 wheel spinning thing on the can am's whats up with that, 1 of them had 1 wheel in the air and it just spun, the other did not
and they yamies stoping and flipping lever or what ever they had to do, And with not allot of clearance on the 660 yamie he hooked a frozen tree root and bent bolt on steering over, it stop him dead he went over the bars ouch, he went home,
tried a new clutch kit yesterday (can't say who's yet they are not out) awesome mid and top end different form the Dalton kit, Dalton is a all around good kit but this kit if they can get them weights not to swing so hard and the weight going out to the end so fast, this will be good once they figure it out, but I do have 3 other springs that he sent down to try I only used 1 set up yesterday. I am hoping 1 is same pre load but a stronger rate (low gear with this kit was insane)
next weekend I will try a kit from ridenagain
, Dalton all around good kit
brand X kit if they get some different profile with these weights, or slow down the transfer of the extra weight, I think it would be great, it is a little shift heavy starting out but mid range and top end wow
and from listening to you guys ridenagain kits is strong in bottom and mid
so we will start over next weekend again with a new kit.

ridinagain you probably know who's kit this was please don't say yet

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
For once, I'm in the dark. Maybe you can fill me in a little when you order your stuff up. I'm like you, always looking for the edge weather I really need it or not.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will pm you right now

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
^not with that clutch kit he's running

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am on my 2nd clutch kit going on my third with QSC, I like to try them all and compare out in the field and then on the wheel dyno in Jan. then try them all again and see the hp to the ground numbers

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
motor is stock

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for now

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Only thing I've found for the 850 it's cam from speedwerx for something like $800. Knowing them it probably makes good power with an exhaust and tuner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts