Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you've all seen a few places that you wish you could rip up but it's not allowed.

Mine are:

1. Stone Mountain, Georgia
2. Jockey's Ridge N.C.
3. Appalachian trail (certain parts)
4. Neighbors front yard:shocked1:

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
this one is going to sound off the wall but i would love to ride through Times Square. i dont know why but every time im down in that part of the city i just want to ride. maybe its because i know its impossible or maybe its because i am so far removed from the trail atmosphere.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I really wish Minnesota would let you make atvs street legal. I would ride mine everywhere.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wish there were trails in southeast Wisconsin so I didn't have to drive so Damn far. Other than that I'd like to try out the neighbors lawn as well lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
this one is going to sound off the wall but i would love to ride through Times Square. i dont know why but every time im down in that part of the city i just want to ride. maybe its because i know its impossible or maybe its because i am so far removed from the trail atmosphere.
I actually know what you mean. Some of my favorite rides have been riding through the center of town during a snow storm. Driving through the parking lots, stopping in at a store, etc. It kind of puts a new twist on going into town. Riding NYC in a blizzard would be wild.

Mine are:

1. Stone Mountain, Georgia
2. Jockey's Ridge N.C.
3. Appalachian trail (certain parts)
4. Neighbors front yard
I've ridden short sections of the AT up here. I was hesitant to, because I like to hike and camp on those trails and I probably wouldn't want ATVers tearing it up either if I was out hiking. But I just took a short section to a good camping spot I know off of the trail. It was nice to camp up there for a change with some of the amenities that I could carry on the 4 wheeler.

There are a bunch of farms up here with some great scenery that I'd really like to ride the property.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Any dry place where the main focus isn't mudding...I would love somewhere I wouldn't have to listen to the drunks blast their ghetto rap and act like asshats.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would love to ride my atv to High School, but ATVs arent street legal here

·
Registered
59 Posts
Only place I want to ride but cant is on the trails through my small town. They open them up for sleds in the winter, but oh no ATVs are not allowed in the summer. Because of this I have to truck my ATV just to get to the good trails >_>

Newfoundland T'railway. (Crossing Newfoundland by ATV)
Crossing Newfoundland by ATV
I have ridden part of that trail around Gander, its very, VERY nice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
My son and I are clearing trails in the woods behind my house. I go a little bit further every week with the machete and the axe. Got maybe a half mile or so right now. I had really hoped to be able to connect my trails to another one across the lake but after surveying the next leg I realized people's houses are too close to pass the high route and it's just way too marshy to take the low route. It sucks too. I could potentially have miles and miles to ride if I could just get there.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Street Legal would be awesome, but it wont happen here is Shitty MA. There is an old State Park down the street that used to have camping areas, but they closed it to renovate and never touched it. you can park in th elot and walk it, but thats it i would love it if they would open it to ATV use. even if it had a small day fee, even though we do pay Registration in MA $40/2 years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts