Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I'm working on a report for our favorite ATV trails in Wisconsin, but I haven't been on every trail and I'd love to know what your favorites are as well and why you like them.

Have any good ones?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can tell you the worst trails are in Wautoma. You may as well put your car or truck tires on because they are all roads and speed limit is 10mph.

I havent been on many trails up North but I have dropped up at the pipeline once and = "Awesome" and the "Farms ATV Park" in Brillion = o.k.

We do alot of trails in Michigan and also love the "Vacations" with the wheelers in other states..LOL

On a side note, Thanks for the fastest shipping I have ever had on any ATV part. I ordered the overfenders for my 13 and man they were here in 2 days. I ordered parts from other places 1week before i ordered my overfenders and they came after yours did..LOL

Thanks for the great products and great shipping.

Wish you had a retail place though!!! Local is always good when it comes to ATV goodies for me.. If I can touch it I am more then likely going to buy it right away over staring at it on the net for a few weeks.

If you need a product tester for Polaris 08 or 13 sportsman let me knowalways looking for new and better Goodies.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks neenahlawncare!

I have a list of trails I want to go on and the pipeline is one of them. It sounds awesome! And I hear a lot of others say they like it too.

Maybe I should think about making my review/guide about the top 5 and top WORST 5 Trails in Wisconsin. ;)

I'm glad you got your overfenders so quickly! We love it when customers are happy. The closer you are to our primary warehouses, the faster we can get stuff to you. So if you're in Neenah like your handle suggests, you get "VIP-like" shipping times automatically. :cool2:

Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love the trails up in the Spooner to Ashland area, so much that I will make the drive up from Green Bay to ride on them.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Was in Spooner area last week. The trail that branch off Wild River Trail from Trego up to Minong were pretty sweet. However we DID NOT care for the trails in Burnett co. In the Danbury area. Almost all were wide enough for a truck, covered with gravel and graded daily. Not fun on a Utility ATV!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
269 Posts
Dusty trails and the pipeline up in Mountain are OK. I'll be up there this coming weekend.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ride Black River Falls, WI. The trails are wide and fast, I haven't been there on my 4x4 but on my Honda 700xx we rode pretty damn fast up there. If you take the time to slow down the dust isn't as bad and you can catch some nice scenery.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sooooo, I'm still working on this guide of mine. I had it nearly finished and then my hard drive completely failed, of all things. I've NEVER had that happen to me before and I'm a computer geek too, so I've had my fair share of computers over the years. I lost so much work when that happened, including the guide/report on Wisconsin trails. I haven't quite gotten back to re-creating it since there was so much else to re-create too. But it is still on my list, so I appreciate all of the feedback everyone provided.

If anyone has any updates, feel free to share!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I haven't been to them all yet, but I like Black River Falls - try to get there every year, Florence County, and Iron County. Florence and Hurley are a bit of a drive for us, but I would like to go back sometime.

Cheese Trail in Lafayette was ok for a quick afternoon ride, but they closed the best part (Fayette) of that trail.

I would like to hear more about the NW Wisconsin trails.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for sharing. Yes, the NW trails seem to get some pretty good reviews so I had been looking into them a lot. I'd love to get out to try them. :) My husband and I just need to find a free weekend and line up some babysitters.

·
Registered
71 Posts
x2
I'm interested too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your interest. I never got back to it after my hard drive died. That was really frustrating and I lost all of my research and notes. But it seems folks are still interested so perhaps it's worth going back to the drawing board once again.

I'll add it back to the list and keep you posted.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I like the trails north of Gillett. Oconto marinette counties I think? Love the area around birchwood. From there you can ride to Michigan if you plan right. Not a fan of any of the old rail grades but love all the side trails. Got tired of riding iron county love Jackson county but they close those trails due to weather too often for my liking. You can keep the cheese country/tri county trail. Looking to other states now.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just went back to Florence Co earlier this week. Also rode in MI (Iron River / Crystal Falls) more of a railroad grade, but wife loved all the tree colors and views. MI DNR told me they linked several trails in MI so you could now ride from Florence WI all the way to Copper Harbor MI and back, but I think that would take a week to do.

Still recommend Dina Mia's in Florence for supper, also Riverside Pizzeria in Iron River - thinking the two are maybe owned by the same people?

If you are riding Black River Falls try the Stone's Throw Supper Club in Hatfield - you won't be disappointed.

Been to Hurley/Mercer, so thinking of trying some trails a bit more west of there, any suggestions?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts