Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the white Ones because I hear they don't get sunfaded and don't show dust as much but do they really stain easier? What would be your pick?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I like the orange ones as well. White and Blue Fire are a close second

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I like the white and will be getting that if it's an option still when I buy. Followed very closely by Stealth Black models then the blue.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Color is realy a personal preference..... Personally, I wanted a "Sage Green" one. The dealer I bought from had every color offered in 2012 but Green. So I picked my second choice of the years colors, a "Fire Red" one. Now this year (2014's) I see they have a "Fire Blue" one, which I would have rather had over green or red!! But I'm not going to trade for plastic's colors.

Moral of the story.... who really cares?! Buy what your head & heart tells you is right.... so for you buy WHITE!! Cause in a few years when it's scratched, cracked, faded, stained and/or so on.... the second owner isn't going to care, as he's buying a used quad and he'll take what he can get!! Just My $0.02!!

Good Luck and keep us posted.... we realy like pictures too!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Would not own an ATV that wasn't CAMO, If for some reason CAMO was not offered I would go stealth black and then sage green.

Depends on the app that the user wants it for (and preference), I don't want to be seen when in the woods, I don't want people finding my bike when its hidden in woods. And frankly I like CAMO and flat black.

Observations, My buddy's Orange Madness and (Chrome so bright it blinds you) looks cool, But not for me. The blue fire would be my choice if I had to go with a bright color.

·
Super Moderator
7,074 Posts
I prefer either green or white. I'm just not into the whole flashy thing. Even my truck and my car are white. My wife on the other hand has an inferno orange car. :shocked1: One thing I would never do is pay extra just to get a certain color.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping to sell my old quad Soon and buy the new 570/400h.o and my list of colours goes white, orange and blue.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I would have camo first..sage second..black last...I use alot for hunting...but color is a choice when buying new..going used you have to settle what ever color the best shape an priced one is...

·
Registered
10 Posts
since i'm big into hunting camo would be my first choice. get the color that you like best because at the end of the day your the one paying the bill on the machine.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Grey : )

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I like the White LE one but when I saw the Stealth Black LE one I knew I had to get that color.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Would not own an ATV that wasn't CAMO, If for some reason CAMO was not offered I would go stealth black and then sage green.

Depends on the app that the user wants it for (and preference), I don't want to be seen when in the woods, I don't want people finding my bike when its hidden in woods. And frankly I like CAMO and flat black.

Observations, My buddy's Orange Madness and (Chrome so bright it blinds you) looks cool, But not for me. The blue fire would be my choice if I had to go with a bright color.
My thoughts exactly^^^^^

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Camo baby!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife liked the red so I bought the red....never take the wife with you.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I searched for a long time in my area to find a bronze mist 550. I really like the way it looks when dirty and shines when it is cleaned up. Everyone around here is into green and camo. Both of those are cool but I wanted something different. Im not much on the bright colors when it comes to atv's. My other color of choice (if they would actually do it) would be a darker tan color. I use to off road with a Toyota pickup. Love the tan color on those and the landcruisers. I think it would be a big seller if Polaris pulled it from the military versions and offered it on the standard models.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think if I had dark brown I wouldn't have to wash it as much. I wanted the black or bronze but the model I chose only came in sunset red at the time.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts