Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 09 Sportsman 400 H.O. I really want to get some 25" mudlites on it, and a KnN filter, but some how i have a feeling if something were to happen, they would give me the well if u didnt put that filter on it, or if u didnt put those bigger tires on it.. Does anyone know if either of these voids my warranty?, i may be a ra'tard and didnt see it in my info.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
A turbo would!

·
Registered
563 Posts
It kinda depends on the dealer you take it to.I would call the dealer you will be using and ask them.The Polaris site has a few things about what is and isnt covered under factory warranty.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You should be fine with a K&N filter as Polaris offers them through there dealers. If you run a K&N filter put on a waterproof outerwear also.

·
Registered
421 Posts
my dealer said a k/n is fine to add. and i have.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should be fine with a K&N filter as Polaris offers them through there dealers. If you run a K&N filter put on a waterproof outerwear also.
Hello all new to this site. I deal with this same issue with motorcycles,their is a federal act that covers after market parts and ass., basically the federal act states that the dealer has to prove that the parts u installed caused the damaged and not because u didn,t use our overpriced parts.(Harley dealers are the worst for this) u can Google "magson morris warrenty act' not the best speller or something close to that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts