·
Registered
7,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm not saying specifics.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Tire company--actual company NOT vendor.

Had 3 defective tires out of 4 brand new 0 miles on them. Wanted money back but this tire company A only offered to exchange after I took pictures and shipped them back to them. No problem but still had to pay for unnecessary mounting/unmounting of tires as well as time lost, and just didn't trust the product anymore. Also explained that I had a couple defective tires years back on an atv by company B, and they not only exchanged them but paid for all mounting charges because of the unnecessary amount of times it took to mount. TIRE company A then stated they do not make their own tires like Tire company B and could not offer such compensation due to not having 100% quality control over their product. That made me LOL and I hung up the phone. NEVER again will I EVER buy a product from them...giving them bad press doesn't help as they don't sell as many tires anymore compared to the other guys. Probably because they suck.

·
Registered
7,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
so company A was a re-badger, or sorts? they paid company C to make the tires and put their logo on it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a set of tires on a car. They were a cheap tire carried only by this particular discount tire company that national. Had to have 5 of the original 4 tires warrantied before they were all off the car. And had pay to balance the tires every time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Waited years to buy ANOTHER brand of atv. Breaking it in with 19 hours engine gave out. Manufacture told me to beat feet there was mud in the engine having never been in any water or mud. Bought it back from insurance and on inspection found no mud but the rod beqring spun due to improper from the manufacture. Improper oil clearance. Went and bought two new popos the next week and wont ever buy that brand ever

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought a new zero turn mower from Lowes about 10 years ago. When I got it home something was out of wack and it would not go straight. If I pushed both bars forward at the same rate it would go 20 feet to the right for every 100 or so feet it went straight, it was more then just a little out. I adjusted it as far as it would go and it was still horrible. I called the company and discussed it with them for days. I tried every thing they recommended and I shit you not, in the end their engineer that I was working with told me to let the air out of both right side tires and the drag should compensate and get it straight. This is a major world wide company.... I took it back to Lowes and bought a different brand mower from a tractor dealer, not a big box store.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts