Polaris ATV Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
6,998 Posts
Be careful accepting any advice from Xpialidocious, he greased his wheel bearings now he wants to take a q-tip and remove the grease he pumped into the wheel bearing......
In all fairness, he did have an accident and was foggy for a while, but he will come back to his senses soon!!!

LMAO!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
You should put a thumbs up here below this post if you think I am awesome and you are not nearly as cool as me...

Reactions: FPD218

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Guys come on there is conflicting literature on this which is why I am confused

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I am glad to be popular enough to be made fun of no problem thanks guys

·
Premium Member
6,998 Posts
Guys come on there is conflicting literature on this which is why I am confused
I think there are many, many more reasons for your confusion......

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Be careful accepting any advice from Xpialidocious, he greased his wheel bearings now he wants to take a q-tip and remove the grease he pumped into the wheel bearing......

View attachment 153315

In all fairness, he did have an accident and was foggy for a while, but he will come back to his senses soon!!!

LMAO!
Everyone look at this post very carefully it looks like Mr. Ed said this but in fact FPD is up to no good.

In this post he makes it look like Mr. Ed makes the comment of “coming back to his senses “ LOL

I am certain this Is a deviation from the forums policy on posting but I’m sure it will be overlooked because he is in tight with the bureaucracy...

Reactions: FPD218

·
Premium Member
6,998 Posts
Um...... MrEd has my back!

·
Premium Member
6,998 Posts
I also take full responsibility for the picture I posted.
Wait..... What picture?

Reactions: Xpialidocious

·
Registered
756 Posts
Again, what is the best grease to use on the bushings to avoid destroying them? Will polaris grease fit the bill, or does it break them down so they make more money replacing them?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
You can use green waterproof from Lowe’s or auto parts store

basically a waterproof grease fits the bill

Latebird recommends bell ray . And it is recommended by many knowledgeable people

polaris grease would be good too as the stock bushings will wear out regardless.

Attachments

61 - 77 of 77 Posts