Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4127 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should start a what have you done to your Polaris today thread. It's where you can post anything you have done to your Atv or utv if you don't want to start a thread. With that being said what have you done to your Polaris " " today?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Today:
1. Changing the Barke pads
2. Changing Belt and adding a washer in the Drive clutch
3. Changing the Breather and Hose with 2012 parts
Drink a Cup of coffee

·
Registered
97 Posts
Turned it on, drove it around the house, made sure all my lights were working, replaced a break light with one I had lying around the shop to find out that it doesnt light up when I hit the breaks. Looks like a trip to o'reillys is in my near future....

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
In my case its more like 'this week' rather than today. I'm waiting for parts to put it back together. New belt, all filters, all fluids, greased,new tires,painted exhaust system,left hand throttle,checked valves,cleaned every nook and cranny,checked all wires and hoses for rubbing or cracks.cleaned & inspected clutches,new brake fluid,fresh anti-freeze....whew! I think that's it......:slomo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
just installed my new brush guard

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got my Pull starter working again, and fixed a leaking front hub (hopefully)... there are still many things to do lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Washed the mud & dirt off from last nights ride!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I gave my radiator a little simple green TLC after I got the dreaded "HOT" the other day. Next up, 100 hour service but I got 1 more good ride to do 1st :burnout:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I looked at it. It hasn't been out of the garage since October

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The 2007: took the exhaust loose to change the seal between the header pipe and the exhaust pipe only to find out that the header pipe is warped. Ordered a new header pipe and header seal.
The 2004: Polished it up with Pledge. A buddy of mine said doing that really halps it look nice and makes the nud just fall off next time you wash it. Then took my 2 year old, who was begging for a ride, about a mile down the road to where there is a littel creek. Rode in the creek for a little bit.

Both of them: drilled 2 small holes in the rear fenders and threaded a zip tie through. Used this to anchor the ends of the battery tender wire so I could quit fishing around under the machine to try and find it after a ride.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Changed the spark plugs, topped off the radiator, inspected the belt, and (thanks to a few forum members) located the fuel filter. Hope to replace it later this week. Also got to take the wife and kids for a short ride this evening.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Took it through some soggy trails today with a buddy. It rained really hard all weekend so we couldn't resist hitting up our regular riding spot :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
went for a quick ride with some neighbors and ended up getting stuck in the same mud hole I have went through yesterday! It appears I rutted it up pretty good...I was high centered in a big way..had to get pulled out by a rancher:)

1 - 20 of 4127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.