Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4121 - 4127 of 4127 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tried to put in a new pull start recoil on my trailblazer....and failed miserably trying to get the plastic reel off to do so. :tragedy:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Today, I had my dealer change the oil and filter for the first time on the wife's 570, hours were 29, miles were 465.
Went with Amsoil 5w-50 ATV for oil and Mobil1 Extended Performance M1-108 filter.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Today, I had my dealer change the oil and filter for the first time on the wife's 570, hours were 29, miles were 465.
Went with Amsoil 5w-50 ATV for oil and Mobil1 Extended Performance M1-108 filter.
All that comes to mind is...Lazy SOB Her hours and miles match yours perfectly so you two are definitely riding the same roads....LOLOLOLOLOL

Yours 16.9 mph average
Hers 16.0 mph average

Both way too fast to be riding trails

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
New winch for hers and a new one for mine.
New Maxxis tires for mine, I love spending money.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
New winch for hers and a new one for mine.

New Maxxis tires for mine, I love spending money.

Thought you were gonna install your own winches? 45 minute job after watching the video. Blah blah blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Another piece a trash envious person.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You are in the wrong thread. This thread is what did you do to your polaris today. Not what did you pay your stealer ship to do to your polaris today. Mods, can we get this post deleted? :laughing:

4121 - 4127 of 4127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.