1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
164 Posts
From what I've seen, 28s if you don't want them to rub. I got a buddy about to try to stuff 30s under his, I'll let you know how that works out.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I really like the mega mayhems. I had them on my foreman 450 and will be putting them on my 570 and ranger in the near future

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have 28" silverbacks on mine and I dont think I could go any bigger with out rubbing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the 28 mega mayhems on my 550 XP and absolutely love them! They dig great, and my bike is still reasonably sporty. I am gonna be ordering a clutch kit fir mine soon though, just because I don't want to put too much strain on the belt.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is a picture of my 27" tires. If the shocks arent fully tightened they rub on really rough terrain, but Im 5'11" and 247Lbs. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the info... now here is another question im not really big on the rims and all so would it be better to use the factory rims for now or just go ahead with the cheaper itp rims??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Factory wheels may not work because they are offset to the inside to keep all the wheel under the bike. More than likely a bigger wider tire will rub on factory wheels. Aftermarket, throws the wheel out more, giving you a little more room

·
Registered
815 Posts
IDK about the standard quad, but my 570 with 26" ripsaws rubs in the rear if i compress the suspension too much. I haven't yet discovered what its rubbing but its somewhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 28" mega mayhem's on stock rim about 1/4" clearance from front tie rod

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have 28in mega mayhems on Sedona wheels, rears rub with 2 people on it. But the shocks are turned all the way down cause she likes the softer ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had 27's on my 2015 570 sp touring and had to get 26's because they were rubbing the foot support for the rear rider. No amount of stiffening the suspension made a difference.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have 28 mega mayhems on my 570 with msa wheels No rubbing at all

·
Registered
83 Posts
your biggest thing is going to have to be looking at getting a set of wheels or spacers to clear the struts in the front and i believe some one on this forum has 30in zillias on a pretty much stock 570, I have 27in zillas on mine with plenty of room and i am no little guy

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've got 28in mega mayhems and they fit without any mods only 4+3 rims.

·
Registered
177 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts