Polaris ATV Forum banner

Whats your favorite State you like to ride?

• Wisconsin

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Arizona/New Mexico

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • South/ North Dakota

• North/ South Caolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montana

• Iowa/Illinois

• Missouri

• West Virginia

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Kentucky

• New Hampshire/New York/Mass/Maine

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Georgia/Florida

• California

• Ohio/Indiana

• Tenn/Virginia

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kansas/Nebraska

• Utah/New Mexico

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other.....

Votes: 9 26.5%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to ride in some new states/new places this year and would like to hear your favorite states you like to ride...please include where and why.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Im looking to ride in some new states/new places this year and would like to hear your favorite states you like to ride...please include where and why.
Tenn...because I live here and we have some great scenery
WVa because it's BY GOD West Virginia
Utah...if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand it

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I Voted for NH. Its really the only place ive gone, but with over 1000 miles of interconnected trails, you can go almost anywhere in the Northern half of the state, and there is so many trails you dont have to take the same one back. There are different levels of trails as well, dpeneding on what the riding skill of the others in teh group are, you can choose your trials that way, or just cruse around. its mapped an marked very well too.

·
Super Moderator
7,059 Posts
Had to vote other since Colorado isn't on your list. Nothing like it for the number of trails, the quality of trails and the scenery. Another big plus is that we don't have "pay to ride" riding parks. It would really suck to have to pay to ride.
Utah rates up there with a high second. Moab has the most unique terrain of anywhere I have ridden.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the oversight on Colorado

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
having only ridden in WA it's not a fair question. that being said my favorite state to ride in is sober.

·
Super Moderator
7,059 Posts
I'm partial to the state of confusion....

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol good one

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
No Colorado? WTF? :) We have more 14k mountains than all the rest of the great country of the US put together! Easy choice. Utah, NM and Wy are all close second.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL I didnt include Colorado because I thought King Obama had closed all your trails there.....Is it nice there??

·
Registered
553 Posts
Saskatchewan! Does that count? lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
LOL I didnt include Colorado because I thought King Obama had closed all your trails there.....Is it nice there??
LOL I can laugh at that one.... I'm Canadian.

·
Registered
495 Posts
WV is the only other state that we have done extensive riding in. DE, it's a ticket and a machine confiscation waiting to happen unless you have a good friend with private land, who is not a deer hunter. We do a little bit of "renegade" riding in WV but mostly stick to the Hatfield/McCoy Trails. "Almost Heaven", up close and personal.

·
Registered
495 Posts
LOL I can laugh at that one.... I'm Canadian.

Quote from Zeyn in the thread: "Cost of ohv permit in Mich has more than doubled"

""lol. Come to Ontario canada , Trail passes are above 100 bucks and there are more then one that you need.""

That is NOT funny!! (Just messing with you Sportsman550)!

(Yes, sour grapes, from a Patriot who did NOT vote for the current POTUS either time, who is STILL pi**ed off at the mindless people who put him in for a second term!!!!!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lots of trails in Colorado! The worst part is the years when there are fire bans. No camp fires when hiking. We got lots of snow this year so we should be good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts