Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 dogs myself, Hank(beagle) and TK(lab mutt)

·
Registered
517 Posts
we have 2 dogs my oldest daughter's Chihuahua(miglet) and my black lab rottweiler mix (deuce)

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok, you asked for it, hope yall packed a lunch. here goes 5 horses Vader, Megan, My Girl, Abby and Sam. 3 dogs, my favorite animal we have Mattie a yorky, Cain st bernard, Buddy great perineese. 3 birds, Pollly a mccaw, stewart a big mouth green amazon, and love bird (forgot name). Harley a pot belly pig. Nana the goat. 2 canadian geese. Bun Bun the bunny. NBC the peacock. a bunch of chickens. a bunch of quails. a bunch of pigeons. a big pond full of coy. a frog and lizard named lydia. i know i missed some, but thats why i ride, why i drink and why i dont go to the zoo........I LIVE AT ONE!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
ok, you asked for it, hope yall packed a lunch. here goes 5 horses Vader, Megan, My Girl, Abby and Sam. 3 dogs, my favorite animal we have Mattie a yorky, Cain st bernard, Buddy great perineese. 3 birds, Pollly a mccaw, stewart a big mouth green amazon, and love bird (forgot name). Harley a pot belly pig. Nana the goat. 2 canadian geese. Bun Bun the bunny. NBC the peacock. a bunch of chickens. a bunch of quails. a bunch of pigeons. a big pond full of coy. a frog and lizard named lydia. i know i missed some, but thats why i ride, why i drink and why i dont go to the zoo........I LIVE AT ONE!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!! how the hell can you feed all of those god if my wife sees this she will want the same thing

·
Registered
348 Posts
LuLu "pit" mother
Dixie "pit" 7 months old
JoJo "pit" 8 weeks old sister

Attachments

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
We now have three!! (No kids though!)

The "big dawg" is just that. He is a Rott/Sheppard mix named Riley. He is 12 years old in a couple days. He check's in at 120 but in his prime was 140.

Our second is also a mix, but a bit smaller. Jack Russell/ Chewier at 6 years and 13lbs.

The last one we have only had for a week. She is a rescue and also a mix but exactly what I don't know. She is a small dog maybe 20Lbs and 2-3years old. I don't have any pics yet but she is a sweetheart and actually fell in love with my wife five minutes after meeting her. I mean that literally. My wife sat with her for five minutes and when she got in the jeep to leave the Lil dog ran down the road chasing her!!! She now follows my wife everywhere. When she showers the dog will sleep at the door till she comes out, never leaving. Again, sorry no pics of her on the computer yet.

CW

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey CW, my old dog was a similar mix to Riley, he loved to kick back in the pool and throw down a few beers!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Hey CW, my old dog was a similar mix to Riley, he loved to kick back in the pool and throw down a few beers!
LOL,
He doesn't like the heat at all!! But he loves to lay in that pool!! We brought him to a friends one time and their kids had a pool... he walked right up, got in and laid there till we went home!!! All the time the kids playing in the pool all around him!!!

CW

1 - 20 of 61 Posts