Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rear bags is everyone running on there 570's. I tried to mount my Maddog bag that I was running on my old rancher but the straps aren't long enough. The rear rack is a lot wider. Looking for a soft bag with a seat. Ideas?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've got an 800, but plan on getting the quadboss oversize bag. Looks real good and the reviews I've found are good too. Amazon has the cheapest prices too.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Cabelas Catalog has a good selection.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a cheap one that I picked up at WALMART; it's made by Coleman. I'm sure there are others that are better quality but I've been very pleased with it so far. Seems rugged enough and has plenty of room for all of my hunting & recovery gear. It fits the 570 very nicely and stays put even when trailering at 70+ MPH. The bag is also designed so that it can accommodate a passenger if needed. I'm sure it's not recommended but it works well for hauling the wife or kids around at low speeds. I think the cost was around 60 bucks on sale. I'd buy again.

Coleman ATV Rear Padded Bottom Bag, Realtree Camouflage: Automotive : Walmart.com

·
Registered
108 Posts
I bought the hardcase Polaris Rear Cargo box. Lock and Ride is so, so nice to have.. literally put in place and latch down, box installs in about 5 mins the first time and you can take it off and on after that in about 10 sec.
Great buy

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Sportsman 570 - Walmart has seen fit to not post a price for the rear bag you got - how much was yours???

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got the Coleman made Mad Dog in black at Walmart. It works very well and the wife likes the extra padding when she rides behind.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
lovemy570, after seeing your quik fist grips I had to order a pair for myself. put them on the back of my 570 polaris box with a military shovel, thanks for the awesome find. I used some bolts with washers to secure. They seem sturdy as hell.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I picked up my Polaris hard Rear Cargo Box today along with the heavy duty nylon pods that go on the front of the box - Havent got them on yet but I do believe I will love 'em. Dealer did make the comment that bags do get dirtier and zippers can get all mudded up - hard box, you just spray them off.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If you don't want dust put it in the front

Around my neck of the woods where the last 12 yrs have been a drought, some much worse than others, dust is an issue. You can't drink a beer without tasting the grit, far worse than a beach! So i've learned unless I'm gonna stick to just the grassy areas (and they dust up too), put anything you value to be dustfree (or minimal dust) in the front. any fabric type bag will be covered with dust in a mile or two. Solid carriers would be better or plastic bag anything you want covered up. If you don't care about dust sorry i wasted your time reading this! :cowboy:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts