Polaris ATV Forum banner
201 - 220 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
97 Polaris 500 sportsman 4x4 Indepedent shaft drive, 2000 Honda 450S foreman
646 Posts
It came off in 5mins greased and back on torqued to spec in another 5mins. Must of taken 15mins. Yup the ballistic missile is gone!!:ROFLMAO:
Lol just read this, i voice message it “ service the differences” 😂😂😂😂…need a muffler bearing with that

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
No one told me this box can be used as one big cooler. Win win.

Reactions: Nitroman78

·
Registered
212 Posts
I actually managed to finish work early today, thank you 70hr rule. Got home and replaced the leaking oil sending unit and the little silicone shift linkage grammar on my wife’s car. Took it for first drive after replacing steering system, and damn if it doesn’t drive straight as an arrow, using only tape measure for alignment. Gonna give her a few days on the road to look for uneven wear.
Followed that up with dragging out the 850 Sportsman HL to install the new rear axles, Kolpin receiver hitch, and test ride to make sure it was the axles and not the gear box. Now waiting on the front brush guard to arrive and she will be fully dressed for deer season.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I actually managed to finish work early today, thank you 70hr rule. Got home and replaced the leaking oil sending unit and the little silicone shift linkage grammar on my wife’s car. Took it for first drive after replacing steering system, and damn if it doesn’t drive straight as an arrow, using only tape measure for alignment. Gonna give her a few days on the road to look for uneven wear.
Followed that up with dragging out the 850 Sportsman HL to install the new rear axles, Kolpin receiver hitch, and test ride to make sure it was the axles and not the gear box. Now waiting on the front brush guard to arrive and she will be fully dressed for deer season.
What’s irritating, ironic An downright ridiculous is these major tire distributors own these 20-30k$ alignment racks, have 2cent operators ( gotta be smartet than the object ur working with) somehow manage to usually make it worse than prior to said alignment, I know too well the eyeball alignment is 75-85% more accurate than most proclaimed “full service centers “ good for you !!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Torque check and re-torque them damn U-bolts to several time and just for good measure check them again and when you think they’re tight enough check them again because they’re not

·
Registered
646 Posts
Spent the best 24.88$ of my life today…set of I guess magnified led lens lights…they say 900 lumens, I think they were high on voc’s when packaging because they’re brighter then everything on the bike combined prior to…meh lemme go take a pic it’s late, i elected to mount on front rack upright it was easy and everything is right under hood…ill be getting good use from em, ill add okd fogs from front to the back…round here weirdo’s like to lirk in the bushes on trails I always get feeling someone trying to sickle me off my machine n take it, little would they know it would be the fight of their life haha but like to light up the trail behind me they’re pitch black sometimes and I love riding at night idk why…

·
Registered
646 Posts
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive design Computer hardware Engineering

Excuse the mess, latebird would love this my buddy comes over to change his alternator on a kia rio…gotta take oil filter off instead he beats on it with a heavy bar..i smell gas…dum sob broke his fuel rail…now I have a pos kia in my driveway taking up big birds spot 😂…can’t fix stupid

·
Registered
646 Posts
View attachment 158058 View attachment 158059
Excuse the mess, latebird would love this my buddy comes over to change his alternator on a kia rio…gotta take oil filter off instead he beats on it with a heavy bar..i smell gas…dum sob broke his fuel rail…now I have a pos kia in my driveway taking up big birds spot 😂…can’t fix stupid
Needless to say long day It’s 1:30 am just made room to put machine away ik beat he felt so stupid he elected for the walk of shame home…4-5 miles easy was getting ready to take him n he was gone,, 😂 I didn’t look for him

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
14,078 Posts
Went from this
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Tread

to this...
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Jaw

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
14,078 Posts