Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a full exhaust system for a sportsman 500 ho 2013 .

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Full on exhaust from the engine back?? I don't think there are any. Slip on sure, but they r mostly for more noise and not much else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Big gun full exhaust. There is a vid of a yellow 500 ho on youtube with one and it sounds great.

·
Registered
978 Posts
x2 on big gun. that yellow 500 sounds good on youtube. Ive watched many vids and big gun seems to sound the best on the value line wheelers. ill be ordering one for my 2013 800 when i get the extra $$$$$

·
Registered
978 Posts
Wait...the 2013 500 HO is considered "value line??" :shocked1:
I guess I'm not sure on that but i just mean it sounds good for a non xp engine.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yep I just looked it up. The 800 efi, the 6 wheeler 800, the 500ho and the 400 are all concidered in the value line.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it just makes them sound cheap... They should come up with a new word for it.
Thanks but let me get this straight the big gun is the only pipe for my cheap four wheeler lol wished the pipe was cheap to

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's ok the big gun is the only one I could find anyway. Was hoping that there was something else.

·
Registered
978 Posts
The big gun is a great exhaust.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Back a few years ago HSP offered one for the 500's. I have the ceramic coated full exhaust on mine from HSP. I know the 13's would be different. The sound was a little loud for my taste. Than when the stock muffler rusted out and became louder. I cut a baffle from the stock and added it to the HSP. Still a little louder than I want but much better overall.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts