Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a rear hub with the newer 156mm bolt spacing. Mine has the smaller pattern with 10" wheels. I was told that there is a model that has the same spines as the old strait axle but has the 4/156 pattern. I want 12" wheels on the back. Any info would be great. (95magnum, sportsman)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone wants to know. I finally discovered rear hubs off 04-06 predator 500 will fit an has the 4/156 pattern.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
so you have the same front and back now??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well no I don't have the hubs yet but that is what i'm going to do. I'm wanting to put newer wheels 12's all the way around. This gives me much better tire selection. And looks better as well. I'll post pictures after the conversion.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
before and after pics. if you're able to. 12's should be plentiful,maybe you could find a dealer that has some take-off's cheap.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In case anyone wants to know. I finally discovered rear hubs off 04-06 predator 500 will fit an has the 4/156 pattern.
What you're looking for is rear hubs from an '03 Predator for the 4/156 pattern. 04+ Predators have a 4/110 rear pattern.

·
Registered
62 Posts
http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp put in your year and model and then find the part you need and clcik usage. i shows some the years and models that part was used on or you can get the part number from the micros fishe and clicl advanced search and fill out the info it will show every polaris model and year that part was used on. hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts