Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a snorkel kit. What is the best one 2 get? The warrior risers look good to me as they also have the breathers incorporated. Plan on doing an exhaust and ecu tune eventually but want to start with the snorkels.

Also is the ez steer power steering kit a good kit?

·
Premium Member
9,833 Posts
As for the EPS kit SuperATV is a good kit.

Reactions: Cweber5156

·
Registered
225 Posts
20180629_175138_1539049442589.jpg Snorkel your ATV kit. You can put them on the sides if you dont want to remove the headlight pod. Mine were at first on the sides however I ride in a wooded area and they were getting banged up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I want to keep the pod. I believe those are the same as the warrior risers correct? They look similar. I would just cut holes in the front toolbox for them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What else comes in that kit? I can get just the snorkels for like $20 each. Then the air box plate is like 30. Then I would just need some hose? And clamps?

·
Registered
290 Posts
You need 4 risers and the air box adapter, so your at $110. Still need to buy the hose and couplers, say another $50 gets you at $160. SYA retails for roughly $260. For $100 more they give you instructions on what to do, provide all the couplers for a sure fit and better hose than pool hose available at Home Depot, identify which electrical connections need waterproofing, extend breather hoses, etc.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Looking at getting a snorkel kit. What is the best one 2 get? The warrior risers look good to me as they also have the breathers incorporated. Plan on doing an exhaust and ecu tune eventually but want to start with the snorkels.

Also is the ez steer power steering kit a good kit?
Your bike looks perfect! Why mess with perfection? :love:
F8FEB3CC-22C1-436C-8BC0-16BE98F1E98F.jpeg

·
Registered
144 Posts
I run the Go Deep Snorkels. I have an extra brand new one in the box if interested.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts