Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Sportsman 850 LE and it shares the same Fox Shocks and springs as the 2014 Scrambler 850 LE and the Scrambler 1000.

I need stiffer springs!!!

Anyone been messing with the spring rates on the Fox Shocks yet.

I read a post about a 2013 Scrambler 850 LE but they do not share the same rear shocks and springs.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i think they are 180 pounds spring and you can get some stiffer one from the dealer, like 240 one's. But what is your take on those shocks, do you like them? Im about to buy a le one myself, if you could give me a review i would appreciate.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a 2014 Sportsman 850 LE and it shares the same Fox Shocks and springs as the 2014 Scrambler 850 LE and the Scrambler 1000.

I need stiffer springs!!!

Anyone been messing with the spring rates on the Fox Shocks yet.

I read a post about a 2013 Scrambler 850 LE but they do not share the same rear shocks and springs.
When I put stiffer springs on my '13 850 LE the rebound almost killed me. The backend got really nasty, would rebound way too much over the smallest bump. The shocks need a valving change to accommodate the stiffer springs, but haven't found anyone yet that can change the valving. I went back to stock springs and have learned to ride the monster!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts