Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what I can use to make the black rubber/plastic fenders look new again, or at least much better. They are dull, and just want to spruce them up a tad. I've tried Mothers Black to Black, and black tire renew and they don't do the trick. Any ideas ?
Krazy~

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I'm thinking rubber, mine are allready scratched up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
try plastic renew. You can get it at Dennis Kirk, Rocky Mountain, etc. The local polaris dealership here sells it too. It's a 3 step system but your plastic looks new when its done. Takes all the scratches out. Good luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try plastic renew. You can get it at Dennis Kirk, Rocky Mountain, etc. The local polaris dealership here sells it too. It's a 3 step system but your plastic looks new when its done. Takes all the scratches out. Good luck.
Thanks, I'll give it a try:approve:
Krazy~

·
Registered
126 Posts
Armour all works well shines them up and it lasts quite long.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I use Pledge but i dont know about hevy scratchs. Its a cheaper alternative to plastic renew.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Will any of these work well on my scratched / old plastics?
Were stickers came off they look good, other areas are faded........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, the plastic renew is a little more spendy and more work but the end result is far worth it. Scratched and scuffed faded plastics look like new if you do it right. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sc1

I use SC1 it works great and last for a while. I buy mine at my dealer can't remember what I pay for a can but it is cheaper and easier then plastic renew.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey man if you take a propane torch and lightly touch the plastic but be careful and dont melt it will work great makes it look new and you can wet sand the scratchs out before .try that and see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts