110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago my friend went to test ride a 570... here how that ended

Anyone else have stories or pictures??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I think he bit off more then he can chew....deep snow an stock tires....dont think it was the machine....looks like he bottomed out in deep snow....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never said it was the machine..

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
did they make him pay anything for doing that to a brand new machine?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I sure hope it didn't break it's only snow. Why would he have to pay for anything?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I expected to see it rolled over or something. My dealership has dirt roads and grassy fields with hills and jumps in it. Talk about a test ride!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No they didnt care. They told him to go ride it there.

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I just figure they might consider that abuse on a brand new machine. I know a bunch of anal people that would not touch that after seeing that it had been buried....

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I just figure they might consider that abuse on a brand new machine. I know a bunch of anal people that would not touch that after seeing that it had been buried....
that's not buried. that's just sunk and it's just snow. probably didn't even scratch the paint.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Those kinda people need to stay in doors it's dangerous outside.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Lol......nice

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I never buy a new sled or wheeler if somebody else test rode it I always ask for one that has just been uncrated

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I never buy a new sled or wheeler if somebody else test rode it I always ask for one that has just been uncrated
:gruebel: fraid of cooties?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
well a story about a new sled
bought a new 2000 MXZX, they where a brand new never before 800 MXZX so dealer calls and says he got her set up and ready to pick up so I go to dealer to get sled they are washing it he says crate was tore open and it was really dusty it was a rainy fall October night so I bring it home to days later I start the project of studding the track so I jack up the rear flip up the mud flap and the tunnel is all mud and grass, now I am pissed so I call the dealer and he says ya yours was the first one we set up and a few of the guys took her for a ride in the ditch back and forth, well I was pissed he said bring it back and he would set up another one for me, so I take it back and ask him if it is common practice to let your buddys do that to customers new sleds , he said they do it all the time, I called Ski Doo and complained, never did go back there for any more business but I did get a new Helmet in the mail I was looking at from the dealership and a note apologizing for the mistake, sorry if that is a cottie thing but if I buy something brand new I want it brand new

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
no, that right there isn't an issue. and it was more of a joke. but at the same time it's like saying you'll never ride a machine again if your buddy takes it for a ride. Granted if you're buddy is riding it, you've got a pretty good idea of what the buddy is going to do with it. In this case you have no idea what was done to it. The bad part was that they lied to you about it and wasted your time in the process.

·
Registered
679 Posts
well a story about a new sled
bought a new 2000 MXZX, they where a brand new never before 800 MXZX so dealer calls and says he got her set up and ready to pick up so I go to dealer to get sled they are washing it he says crate was tore open and it was really dusty it was a rainy fall October night so I bring it home to days later I start the project of studding the track so I jack up the rear flip up the mud flap and the tunnel is all mud and grass, now I am pissed so I call the dealer and he says ya yours was the first one we set up and a few of the guys took her for a ride in the ditch back and forth, well I was pissed he said bring it back and he would set up another one for me, so I take it back and ask him if it is common practice to let your buddys do that to customers new sleds , he said they do it all the time, I called Ski Doo and complained, never did go back there for any more business but I did get a new Helmet in the mail I was looking at from the dealership and a note apologizing for the mistake, sorry if that is a cottie thing but if I buy something brand new I want it brand new
I'd be pissed too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I worked at a car dealership and let me tell you i wold not buy a GTO or CTSV from them. just abut all of them had a hard i mean hard few mils.:rock_dj: im with indy on that one.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I heard that also a guy bought a corvette brand new and the wheel wells where full of burnt rubber the wash boy wash fired

1 - 20 of 30 Posts