Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious to what people carry with them.

I have my registration, insurance card, cell phone charger, tool kit and various others, goggles, safty glasses, gloves, bandana, helmet liner, hand towels and the most important.... toilet paper. I also have the rear cargo bag which holds my 20' strap, tree saver, bungees, ratchet straps, tire plugs, can of green slime, small 12v compressor and a bag of the Polaris riviots since I seem to periodically lose them from the fenders.

What's in your box?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Couple of things I like to keep on board are:
-A hatchet- good for chopping, doubles as a hammer
-A bow saw-never know when you will come across a downed tree
-jumper cables-I made a little set with clamps that will fit on the tiny battery terminals as my machine has no recoil and I have sapped a battery before
-Extra gas can-even if I don't need extra gas it is a good solvent and have had to lend gas to others that weren't quite prepared
-Fuses-I carry lots of extras
-Matches or a lighter-if stranded a fire can be a lifesaver
-Multi tool or a knife-I never leave home without a knife but a multi can make up for shortfalls in a tool kit
That's all I can think of right now but I am sure I have a few more goodies in there lol. This is a great post for the beginner, I had to learn what I needed through trial and error

1 - 2 of 2 Posts