Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best way to remove all the warning labels on my wifes new ATV? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Buck....use a hairdryer to warm up the glue...then peel it off slowly as you heat it....get it sorta hot first before you peel....if you get residual glue...you can use alcohol or wd 40 on a rag....but keep the hair dryer on it all the time when removing the decal...

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
x2 on the hair dryer. If you get it just right you can peel the whole thing in one shot ;)

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
X3 hair dryer, wd40, then shine it up.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill do it tonight! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
when you try to remove it....get 2 corners going then heat across the top..pull down SLOW and heat ahead of it....go slow..you will get it all in 1 shot...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tip big Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I believe they are hydro dipped and coated....if they are wrapped check edges to see ...

·
Registered
129 Posts
What is the legality of riding on gov land without the warning labels - like state parks and national blm areas ????

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My 570 is in camo. Is it safe to take them off the same way? Not sure but seems like I read the camo is a wrap?
I just finished it boys!! 30 minutes! Moose my wifes is camo and it did just fine!!!! Not wrapped....Painted on

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is the legality of riding on gov land without the warning labels - like state parks and national blm areas ????
I dont see how it is illegal to take them off.....and I personallybelieve its not..but who knows with this Obama government :motz:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hairdryer!

Sent from West 'By-God' Virginia!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Good deal Buck..glad it all worked out good.....so easy....Oh..seen 10 deer this morn heading down to the creek..lots of snow melted in the rain last night...so the ferns were uncovered and they were feasting ..lol....been awhile since i seen any in that area....some healthy yearlings also..glad to see they made it thru this winter....3 weeks ago there was over 2 feet of snow in the woods....the turkeys here are like squirells..all over the place...they were out sunning in the fields today...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to hear that! Its been a tough winter here...we had to supplement feed our deer this winter. Had as many as 25 on camera at the feeding site...man I am ready for spring

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blow dryer....get them good and hot...and start peeling away....keep it hot!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I dont see how it is illegal to take them off.....and I personallybelieve its not..but who knows with this Obama government :motz:
Ha! If he had it his way you wouldn't be able to ride anything that's not electric or solar powered.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts