Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent an e-mail and receive no response from QSC, I tried calling the company and they don't pick up their phone. So I figured if I bought it through a dealer I would have better luck and not a chance, called the performance shop up here in Canada that I deal with and after 1.5 weeks QSC has yet to respond to him or return a call.

WTF how does a company stay in business that won't even answer the phone, both the dealer and myself are considering going with another company because if the support for sales sucks this much how much support are they going to give me after the sale??

So with that said I need a clutch kit for a 2011 Sportsman 800 with 28"x14" ITP mega Mayhem. Anyone have recommendations aside from QSC.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the same problem trying to contact QSC
Try this guy he's on here (ridinagain )he has his own shop is a qsc supplier . Great guy like talking to a friend had mine to me in five days!!!

Check your personal messages for his info

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the same problem so I ended up buying Stateline customs in Louisana. The funny thing is it shipped direct from QSC and had it in 3 days

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have the same problem trying to contact QSC
Try this guy he's on here (ridinagain )he has his own shop is a qsc supplier . Great guy like talking to a friend had mine to me in five days!!!

Check your personal messages for his info

Like judenn22 said, Ridinagain would be the guy to talk to, he is on here quite often giving out helpfull advice. I am pretty sure he would be glad to help you out.

·
Premium Member
13,341 Posts
The 800 kit you need is more money. Comes with a helix so add another $100.
My kit didnt come with a helix, just p-spring, s-spring, and weights. Is this because I'm running 26" tires?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
No worries. Appreciate the help and references from those whom I've helped and are happy with the product and service they've received. I have worked hard for years to build a solid business and a good reputation based on top notch customer service.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
My kit didnt come with a helix, just p-spring, s-spring, and weights. Is this because I'm running 26" tires?
Yupp! And the OP May not need one either, but most with 28+ do. Some depends on what he wants it to do. But 90% of the 800s get a helix.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got my QSC kit from ridinagain, came in 4 days and lovin it ever since. Really woke up my 13 sportsman 500!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I guess there are preferred dealers that you need to go through to get a QSC kit then? I guess QSC should list on their site who to contact for a clutch kit rather then getting ignored.

I will give it till Monday to receive something then I'll end up going with a different company for a clutch kit. I'm glad to see I am not the only one with problems contacting this company.

·
Registered
805 Posts
So I guess there are preferred dealers that you need to go through to get a QSC kit then? I guess QSC should list on their site who to contact for a clutch kit rather then getting ignored.

I will give it till Monday to receive something then I'll end up going with a different company for a clutch kit. .
Have you read any of the other posts in this thread? :thinking:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yupp! And the OP May not need one either, but most with 28+ do. Some depends on what he wants it to do. But 90% of the 800s get a helix.
The 2011 up 800s are non EBS. They have the fixed Helix machined into the secondary. It is not removable. The 2010 and previous years had EBS and the Team roller secondary with the removable helix.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I will give it till Monday to receive something then I'll end up going with a different company for a clutch kit. .
Have you read any of the other posts in this thread? :thinking:
Yeah I have and you guys have asked me to contact ridinagain. Which goes back to, why can some dealers get a clutch kit and others can't? Any my performance shop is local to me, I've bought from him before and have a good relationship. Recommending another dealer(although a great option) does not fix poor sales department.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Ridinagain has an existing relationship with QSC, I'm guessing your dealer does not. He goes to the shop and picks them up himself. Adam at QSC is to busy making and selling tons of kits to worry about 1 single kit( sucks I know ).

·
Premium Member
13,341 Posts
The 2011 up 800s are non EBS. They have the fixed Helix machined into the secondary. It is not removable. The 2010 and previous years had EBS and the Team roller secondary with the removable helix.
I pick up what ur putting down and as u can see this is what lead to my question. The op has a 2011. So in certain situations ie 28" and up tires the helix/secondary get replaced by an up graded unit?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts