Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems to be happening every time I visit the forum. It's either super slow, stops loading, or freezes up completely. It used to do that only once or twice in a while, now it's every time I visit. I know it's not a computer issue, that's been checked and verified, and also not a connection issue, same thing here. Other forums that I frequent do not have this issue, unless they are using this same forum hosting software and format. So I would tend to think that the issue lies there. Also add into that the spam posts, like things with keto crap that keep getting posted. What is being done to address this? I enjoy this forum but it's a pain when I can't get it to load or anything else without taking sometimes excessive measures...

Thanks

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
No problem here in Central IL and I'm on DSL

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
No issues on my end in Wi, Never have issues with this sight you are describing...

·
Premium Member
9,931 Posts
IT DON"T LIKE YOU, j/k lol. Like Latebird said maybe your connection and maybe your device. Does it happen on multiple devices?? I run of Fiber at the pole to copper to the house no problem there. My phone is Verizon 4GLTE and that's fast also.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Not only am I on DSL, I am on a network within my business

It's probably your provider, but they will never fess up if it is.

·
10,681 Posts
No problems here either. I delete, clean and permanently ban the spammers as soon as I see them but I'm not on here all the time. I have other things I have to do. There has been a large volume of keto stuff lately just about every morning but we try to stay on top of it.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I see that. Keto crap too! I thought I noticed it slowed a little last week, figured it was the provider. Seems normal again.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
They just reported on news with so many home and many online, internet providers services are overstretched. Guess we’ll have to start doing Social Media Distancing!o_O

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
no problem from up here either, ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts